A new development platform based on the principle of Straight Through Processing (STP) was to be introduced at attrax. The aim was to adapt an established platform at Union IT Services for the procurement of third-party funds.
- Minimise the risk of system failure: reduce the risk of system failures, as price losses due to failure are the responsibility of attrax
- Reduce throughput time for share certificate orders: reduce the throughput time for share certificate orders to a minimum
- Increase the time of open order windows: keep the order window open as long as possible before the cut-off
NTT DATA's services
Communication with no media interruptions: The "Connectivity Hub" developed by NTT DATA converts any source and target formats (SWIFT, XML, CSV, Excel, etc.) into an internal XML format – the technical requirement for communication with no media interruption.
Automation based on standards: With the use of the SWIFT standard, the processes of order verification, ordering, order confirmation and account reconciliation are automated – fully in line with the idea of Straight Through Processing.
Main benefits for the customer
Excellent customer service – "Electronified" and, thus, perfectly coordinated processes ensure excellent customer service:
- Simple control: All transaction statuses and payment flows can be controlled online.
- Immediate confirmation: Clients receive confirmation of their order within 1-2 minutes.
- Automatic procurement of foreign currency: When a foreign currency fund is ordered, the foreign currency procurement process is immediately triggered.
- Long opening times for order windows: Order windows are kept open for clients for up to 30 minutes before the "cut-off".