The data cleansing process was to be improved – with Six Sigma tools and procedures.
The most important improvements
The following improvements were to be achieved through targeted measurement of times, capacities and quality:
- Improved "cause study": determine and rectify the causes of deviations faster
- Fewer errors: reduced error rate
- More efficiency: being able to process more data in the same time
- More satisfied customers: increased customer satisfaction
And last but not least, the process improvements should free up capacities so that the business model can be expanded.
NTT DATA's services
- Proof of Concept: Conduct Proof of Concept
- Workflow tool: Support for development and introduction of a workflow tool
- Six Sigma: Successful implementation of Six Sigma projects
- Certification: Certification of Avox employees
The benefits for the customer
Improved profitability: When the project was concluded, Avox's profitability increased. This is directly due to the amount of data that each analyst can process within a given time. The specific improvements
- Less processing time: On average 30 per cent less processing time per data record
- Lower correction rate: 50 per cent lower correction rate in quality assurance
- Savings in the high six-digit range: As a result of the process improvements Avox Ltd. saves several hundred thousand euros per year.
- More customer satisfaction: Customer satisfaction is improved thanks to the high quality of the data and full compliance with the SLAs arranged with customers.
- More capacities: Capacities were also freed up for the planned expansion of the business model.