NTT DATA designed and implemented one of Europe's most modern contact centre networks for BMW Group Financial Services: CATS, the Contact Centre by Avaya Technology Solution.
In the five call centres of BMW Group Financial Services more than 450 call agents advised customers and dealers about financing, leasing, investment and insurance. However, the existing system was designed for just 250 call agents. The consequence: continuous overloading and, consequently, less stability and inadequate availability.
The two most important requirements for the new system
- Improved service quality through cross-location, intelligent routing
- Basis for a central IT platform – suitable for use in different countries and business areas
NTT DATA's services
- Choosing the system: Support and advice in choosing a suitable system – the decision was made to choose the special provider Avaya
- Implementation: Responsibility for successful realisation – from development and implementation to employee training
The benefits for the customer
- Stable capacity utilisation: With an intelligent routing process it was possible to stabilise capacity utilisation of the contact centre agents.
- Lower costs: The costs for external service providers and contact centres were reduced – in relation to the call volume.
- Optimum routing: Calls are now routed directly to the correct agents. Inquiries can now be handled much faster, which increases customer satisfaction.
- Improved service quality: Thanks to the link to the CRM system the right customer cockpit now opens. This means that customers get more detailed advice and better service.