The French CACEIS Bank wanted to establish an independent bank in Germany with a full banking licence. This required access to German, European and international bulk credit transfers and bulk payment transactions, including liquidity management.
The most important requirements
- Access to payment clearing systems – specifically to EMZ, STEP2, SEPA and TARGET2
- Connection to SWIFT
- Development of a correspondent bank network
In all applications emphasis was put on optimum connections to the treasury department and to the securities systems (e.g. Clearstream and Eurex) because the core business is processed through them.
Full, reliable access to all payment systems was set up. This allowed CACEIS Bank Germany to begin operating as a full bank with a complete range of asset services.
NTT DATA's services
- Strategy advice and expert consulting in the area of payments
- Realisation of the Certification for TARGET2 and EMZ
- SWIFT setup for Cash & Securities MT
- Compilation of manuals and training for the new application
- Test: Management, coordination, implementation
- Project and change management
- Support for operation and maintenance