Customer Management for DZ BANK AG
ProCustomer – Introduction of a bank-wide CRM solution
DZ BANK decided to implement a new customer relationship management system based on the idea of "growing together".
Standard sales process: The product approach that was dominant in sales was to be replaced by a standard sales process for all the units involved.
New CRM culture: Apart from the IT solution, another goal was to establish a new CRM culture.
During implementation of the operational and analytical sales requirements, DZ BANK chose Oracle Siebel software with the following functions:
- Mapping of the new support concept for customers
- 360° view of individual customers
- Consolidation and mapping of eight overarching sales processes
NTT DATA's services
- Functional specification: Business workshops for the functional specification of the CRM solution
- Implementation: Technical design, implementation and testing of the CRM solution
- Rollout: Rollout of the solution, including deployment and support
- Training: Planning and execution of training courses
- Coaching: Support for customer in the downstream project phases
The benefits for the customer
1,400 users, including the cooperative banks and the foreign entities, now work with the ProCustomer solution. The benefits:
End-to-end sales process: With ProCustomer the different sales processes were replaced by one single, end-to-end process. Most standalone solutions were replaced.
Targeted customer approach: The system enables a customer-oriented view for all sales units. Thanks to the new support concept, customers are now addressed more specifically and synergies are generated.
More efficiency in sales: With the new support concept plus the new customer classification, potentials can now be determined more specifically and sales resources can be deployed more effectively.
360° view of customers: "With the new system we have now united all the main sales-relevant information from all functional areas into one system. This 360° view of our customers is exactly what we wanted to achieve." Bianca Klein, Project Manager DZ BANK AG